After trying to get the stink out of our Labs collars all summer long. I opted to try the Headwater Collar from Ruffwear. At first the material threw me off since it is a different material than fabric. It is a coated webbing with an aluminum v attachment for tags. The key features are:
- Waterproof, coated 1-inch webbing keeps collar stink proof and looking new
- Single-piece, anodized aluminum V-ring provides a secure leash attachment point
- Easily add or remove dog tags with Quick Ring™
- Silicone tag silencer to keep dog tags quiet
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim
So far they are working perfectly. We have been in and out of rivers and lakes throughout the Sierras without the typical smelly collars. The dogs are comfortable in them too. We give them two paws up or 5 stars!